And You And I...

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Bad day,Bad day,Bad day....(what?bad day?what is a bad day?) Ok Ok it was not a bad day,I made it bad,somehow,well I just dont know what its been up to now...I've got exam on Thursday and now I'm sitting here,relax...writing my weblog!!!!
Well it is a good day,cos I'm doing what I want to...I think I can study up to 8 pm...well forget it...
Nice song..."Close to the Edge" by Yes...Always gives you the feeling of innocence of music,all of "yes" songs...
You think something is going wrong about my studies?I don't know,maybe I give a bad test Thursday,but its eating my mind and I try to forget it..Forget it?okokokok...I PROMISE I will study tomorrow as hard as possible!!!!ok?Well that's better,but what I will do now?I can write the latest Java project and the latest Java exercises now,well thats good....:D
see?how a bad day turns to a good day?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home