And You And I...

Monday, December 26, 2005

The rest is not silence...

Today was a great day for me,good day at school,I didn't go to class just to watch a movie,people around me were great,I loved them more than ever,on the way home,I met an old highschool friend who always I forgot to call...And at last..
It was important,of course it was important,you know that the call was to be made,and I made,and I found out what's behind that call,that the rest is not silence,when you say goodbye to someone forever,It's not the end,its just the beginning,just the start point,you know,the morning will say hello tomorrow again and the world will watch the sunrise from the east,and that's a miracle I've never noticed before....
thank you,Sometimes you see and sometimes you think that you can see,and there is a long gap between them,people call it "clarity",I don't give a name to it,I think I'm getting nearer to the other side everyday that my life,and sometimes I look back and see how far I am from "thinking that I see"...
Today I found out how far I am,and thats great,I'll go far away from it,till one day that "I see"...

The greatest thing you can do for someone is loving him/her and I'll do it for everyone who is around me...

I love you all...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home