And You And I...

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Snowblind

White?
white
faraway in sight
man standing with a light
Shining in the night...
well,yesterday we were somewhere in "white"!!!! I don't know if it was the beginning or the end or the middle of the white,but all I know is that I was going to be an snowblind after some hours,my eyes were dazzling in infinte white,yesterday had a big lesson for You,never go to north or south pole!
and You know it reminds me of what?...nothing!!!actually the point is that I don't touch the sky and when You don't touch the sky You don't care so much about past...
But actually I've got to a new point.when You don't remember anything (in other words,You remember nothing),You've remembered something...something so bright in your past that You can't see it completely,like the moment of your birth,it should be so pure that our mind can't handle it in the present,our thoughts,our feelings,white....
Actually I wanted to be in that white,but its hard,have You ever heard that silence?when the snow covers the snow???when the horizon obscures in light?
I've heard,what about You?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home