And You And I...

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Shadow on the Water

There's a shadow lying on the water
Asking me if I've seen his body
He told me of a time when
shadows walked with their owners

After a while,shadow cries
Screaming that he hates the light
Waves appear on the water
Following everyone and another

Lights appear and someone calls me
Asking me if I've seen his shadow
He told me he was calling
For his shadow from the morning

I looked behind and what did I see
No more shadows are following me
Trapped in light and nowhere to go
I want to see again my shadow

2 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Ali, at 9:54 AM  

  • My shadow, in night,
    Makes me delight

    Who wants to go
    Without a shadow

    Deep in the dark
    The lonely night?
    }

    By Blogger Ali, at 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home