And You And I...

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Left in Rhyme

(Rain showers behind a closed glass door,the sound of a car comes in,the door lights up)
A:I think I've been left in rhyme..
B:Great point of view isnt it?
A:Where is that scream???
B:There are screams behind a silence here...
B:Near every one of us
B:Wanna hear them?
A:No...
(sound of breathing behind the closed door,just a shattered view of dim light,sound of a car which egnites and leaves,scene fades)

to be honest,I dont know whats that,maybe a part of an unwritten scenario,its been a long time since I've not written any short stories,maybe I write one here....

1 Comments:

  • Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info
    instagram viewer

    By Blogger Susan, at 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home