And You And I...

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Nostalgia

Two days ago me and some of my old friends went out to have some fun.This reminded me of konkoor days last year..You remember?Getting out from library just to have a drink and how long did it last?4 hours!!!!
Sometimes I think if I've studied more I could have got a better rank,and You tell me:"You are here,the course you want,the university you want"...
I wonder if people who know me knew who I was,how would they think?Madness?maybe..you guess what it can be called?I don't know.
I don't know which world I belong to,the new "scientific" world or the old (or better to say ancient) "mystical" world,or maybe a mixture of it,I don't know if you've played the game "The longest journey".Its all about a girl who finds out that two world exists,Scientific or "stark" and Magical or "arcadia" and the balance between them is going to ruin down,by something named "chaos",I feel that "chaos" is going to catch me soon,I need to spend some time bringing back the balance..
I see,so many people are balanced easily,they've stuck to "stark",and a few of them to "arcadia",but I believe,thats not the true balance,even though I feel I belong to "arcadia" more than "stark" but...
All in all its a great nostalgia,still walking in the streets of the forgotten spa town,searching for lost Dominico...
We are all searching for Dominico...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home